Like it? Share it…
We have a soft spot for nursery rhymes in the Danya Banya household, and have done quite a few nursery-rhyme related activities over the years, so much that I thought they deserved their very own page!
I’ll keep adding new nursery rhyme activities here as we do them, but for now, hopefully you can find a few fun ideas in here for your favourite nursery rhymes. (If not, let me know what they are, and I’ll see if we can come up with something!)
Fun Nursery Rhyme Activities for Kids
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Once I Caught a Fish Alive little finger biting fish pegs
- A Sailor Went to Sea, Sea, Sea inspired baby photo
- Five Little Ducks hand and finger puppets
- Five Little Ducks play dough
- Five Little Speckled Frogs finger puppets
- Hey Diddle Diddle inspired baby photo
- Hickory Dickory Dock rock clock
- Hickory Dickory Dock pebble mice
- Humpty Dumpty healthy snack
- I Hear Thunder healthy snack
- I’m a Little Teapot tipping teapot craft
- Incy Wincy (Itsy Bitsy) Spider healthy snack
- It’s Raining, It’s Pouring healthy snack
- Little Bo Peep emotion-changing doll and lambs
- Little Miss Muffet inspired baby photo
- Mary Had a Little Lamb paper plate lamb masks
- Mary Mary Quite Contrary crystal flowers
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm wooden peg animals
I’ve pinned all these ideas and more over on our Nursery Rhyme Time pinterest board.
While you’re over there, I’d love you to follow our Danya Banya blog pinterest board too!