Last year we interviewed the kids on New Years Day, and we’ve decided to make it a new annual tradition. It’s a great way to capture their little voices, mannerisms and opinions while they are still so young. (And it’s so cute to look back and see how much they’ve grown in the past year.)
These are the questions we asked last year:
- How old are you?
- What’s something that you’re good at?
- When you grow up, is there anything that you want to be?
- Do you have any favourite books?
- Are there any foods that you think are really yummy?
- What movies do you like to watch?
- Do you have any favourite things that you like to?
- Is there anything else that you’d like to talk about?
- What did we see last night? How did the fireworks sound? What colours were they?
The kids have started thinking about their answers (and what they are going to wear). We’ll probably ask these same questions this year, and add in some new ones. But I’m not 100% sure yet, as we like to keep it a bit informal. 🙂
I can’t wait to see and hear what they come up with tomorrow!
PS: We used our DIY blackboard platter as the date prop, so we can easily look back and see which video is for which year. We’ve had this blackboard platter for several years now, and we bring it out whenever we want to add a visual date or occasion name to a photo, like the first day of school etc.
Like it? Share it…