But it’s not the award itself that I’m pleased with. (Well, I am a little pleased with it, but that’s not the point). Rather it’s that so many of you thought enough of me and this little blog to click through and vote. Thank you! Thank you for reading, thank you for vouching for me, thank you for having my back.
And while I’m on the subject of thanks, I have another (belated) thank you to give out. This one goes to Giselle Shardlow of Kids Yoga Stories. Giselle has honoured me with The Sunshine Award, which is a blogger-to-blogger award for blogs that inspire and bring sunshine into people’s lives.
“Danya’s inspiration, encouragement, and enthusiasm lifts me up. I’m grateful for her friendship and love sharing our journeys together.”
- I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.
- I know Anne of Green Gables off by heart – it was my “go to” video in my tweens.
- Thanks to an early birthday present, I am now the owner of a white and pink unicorn adult onesie. JJ thinks it is awesome.
- I don’t like the flavour of vinegar – so no pickled gerkins for me. But strangely enough I do like salt and vinegar chips…
- Once, when I was about 10 or so, I nicked a Neighbours magazine from my older brother. I was so dorky that I cut out the pictures and blue tacked them to the wall with labels.
- Even dorkier, I switched the labels back and forth between actor names and character names. So there were labels for Kylie Minogue, ‘Madge’, Jason Donovan, etc.
- I tear up whenever I hear Elton John’s Tiny Dancer. I don’t quite know why it has this effect on me, but I love it!
4. Nominate 5-10 other blogs and let them know about their nominations.
|Catherine from Cup of Tea and a Blog and Grace from With Some Grace|
I’ve been linking up with Grace (almost) every Friday, and Jess (almost) every Tuesday for about a year now. Somehow, through these memes, these two ladies have become the cement that glues the Australian blogging community together. Through Jess and Grace, I’ve ‘met’ so many Australian bloggers that I now ‘know’ and love (themselves included).
All the lovely supportive ladies from the AKBN – you know who you are. You make my blogging experience collaborative. You help to inspire and motivate me to be a better blogger. You are my go-to for blogging questions that I’d be too embarrassed to ask elsewhere. And I hope I help you in your blogging experiences in return.
|Two of the lovely AKBN ladies, Ness from One Perfect Day and Pauline from Lessons Learnt Journal|
Pam from Threading My Way