- I know that I haven't had much time to blog recently, so I've been focusing on the letters to my girls, and whatever else I get a chance to whip out.
- I know that I have a ton of other things that I want to be blogging about. I know that there are so many changes I want to make to my blog design. I know that this blog will wait, and that I shouldn't beat myself up about it (even though I still do).
- I know that I'm missing reading a lot of my favourite blogs and participating in blogging discussions. I'm not only missing the humour and the inspiration, but I'm also missing the connections I've made with other bloggers. But I know that they'll understand. They won't mind that I've had my head in the sand for a few months.
- I know that moving house takes a lot of time. We're still unpacking, but we are getting there...
- I know that reading about how other bloggers have gotten sucked into Candy Crush Saga should have been warning not to go there. (Here's looking at you Em, Josefa, Jess). I know that crushing candies hasn't helped me find the time to either unpack or blog, especially as I'm a tad OCD and want to get three stars for every level. But I also know that crushing candies is kinda helping to keep me sane at the moment.
- I know that I still look pregnant even though I've lost 10kg of post-baby blubber. Seems I lose weight everywhere except for my belly. I'm planning on losing another 7kg, and I'm hoping some of it decides to play fair.
- I know that Game of Thrones is a great series, so far. I'm almost finished the third book.
- I know that watching Game of Thrones at the same time as reading it, results in lots of "but that's not what happened!" statements.
- I know that the bottom of the laundry basket doesn't exist.
- I know that teething is painful. I know that watching my usually happy little baby cry out in pain is no fun for anyone. I know that I'll be up nursing Bee half a dozen times tonight. Hopefully this tooth will finally come through so I can catch up on sleep tomorrow...
- I know that attachment parenting is hard work. JJ is requiring lots of love, cuddles and stories at the moment while she settles into being away from me at preschool. It's exhausting giving her the attention she needs.
- I know that I'm missing my sewing and crafting. Once I get everything unpacked, JJ and I are going to craft up a storm. I wonder how early I can start on Christmas decorations...
What things do you know this week?